Monday, March 16, 2009

life updates...


Jeremy and I and about 15 of our friends headed to Gatlinburg for spring break. We stayed in the mountains and had a wonderful time. Jeremy bought a blow gun that we shot into one of his friends bootie, played putt-putt and rode go carts, and various other activities.

Next in line...I am moving back to Clarksville the weekend of May 2nd. I am very excited to get back! I hate leaving mom and steve, but am ready to get back to doing what I love...photography and design, and my kiddies of course. I am all lined up with jobs and living arrangements. Jeremy got a full time job on Pike electric, so we are excited about that too!

I have been waiting patiently to see if I will be auntie still...It saddens me that things like this happen to such good people. Grow baby Von Bauer, Grow!!!!

2 comments:

Petethewoman said...

I will miss you :( It has been nice having you around. Best of luckL! Love you!

Unknown said...

So glad you are able to do what makes you happy! Best wishes and much successes to both you and Jeremy! Love ya'