Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a few of my favorite things...

here is a sample of some of the projects I have been working on this month...


So here is MY new logo...I have been pretty busy getting things ready for my freelance design and another business project I am trying to build!



This one is a logo design I did for an interior designer this past month. It was a but challenging, but once I was free to explore my creative thinking for this, she ended up LOVING it. So glad!!!



And this one is an announcement I custom made for my sister...because...THE SECRET IS OUT...she is having a BEBE!!!!!



This was for a disco invitation I did for Carla the woman I work for...we didn't end up using it, but I thought it was pretty funny and still like it!!! {Aunt Tam...doesn't this look like Brady with a Fro?}



Here is a bag design that I helped with. I made the little birds and text combination. Carla did everything else. I think it is cute and appropriate for its subject. ;)

I am working hard to make things happen over here!! :) I am glad that I am finally able to blog again. Working from home has been VERY nice. I have learned that Life changes SO fast, and sometimes you have to change with it!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wha...?? You get to work from HOME!?! I am so jealous!

Petethewoman said...

My baby girl is growing up!! Love the designs.

Tam said...

OMG It does look like Brady. I will have to show him that. You are growin up Caca :) I am proud of you and all you are accomplishing. Great work!! Love you.